Microsoft introduced a preview of Microsoft Power Pages, the product that is 5th the Microsoft Power Platform family. You to construct business-centric websites quickly and effortlessly whether you’re a low-code maker or professional developer, this low-code, scalable, and secure solution empowers.
An end-to-end experience to produce external portals quickly and confidently, and personalize them with pages, layouts, and content for years, Power Apps portals have offered users. As a fresh, standalone product, Power Pages empowers anyone, no matter their technical background, with a fruitful platform to produce data-powered, modern, and secure web sites.
In addition to being low-code, Power Pages runs far beyond portals capabilities that are former enable organizations of any size to securely build websites with exciting brand new aesthetic features and advanced capabilities for modification with pro-developer extensibility.
Abstracted user-interface for Power Pages seems with crane holding a design element to exhibit building without boundaries. Clouds and movie stars in the backdrop.
As a part regarding the world’s most comprehensive development that is low-code, every person can now streamline company procedures and easily automate workflows—resulting in a unified and convenient end-to-end company solution for the organization. Microsoft Power Platform is truly better together.
What’s New: Rapidly Launch Company Websites With Full Confidence
As part of the preview, there are always a bunch of functions and talents now to be had.
The Design Studio makes it easy to design, style, configure, and publish business websites. Start from scratch or use one of the prepared-to-use templates to layout text, video to your internet website pages, pictures, business information kinds and lists, and more. The Templates Hub hosts full-featured websites with demo information, so you can jumpstart your journey to scheduling that is handling enrollment, application submission, and more. Using the Learn Hub, you can explore guides, tutorials, and videos that are quick understand how to build websites, model and visualize business data, work with code components, and needless to say, configure sites.
Build Secure Low-Code Websites
Firmly collect and share business information with readers Microsoft that is using Dataverse a smart, secure, and scalable low-code information platform. Power Pages runs on Microsoft Azure and connects with Dataverse to provide security that is crucial that include higher level encryption, rich role-based access controls (RBAC), and help for Microsoft Azure Front Door and other web application firewalls. Microsoft Azure DDoS Protection addresses internet that is top vulnerabilities.
Abstracted user-interface for Power Pages appears with locks, shields, and person icon with checkmarks to exhibit confidence in sharing. Clouds and movie stars in the background.
Product icons for Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents appear. Clouds within the background.
People often think about low-code web development as being helpful for basic jobs such as for instance a site to showcase a company profile or to use as an platform that is e-commerce other content. However with Power Pages, you are able to do that and so significantly more, like supporting enterprise-wide, professional solutions at scale. This consists of:
- Community services: Reach and serve millions of citizens at scale, providing community services such as self-service permitting, licensing, incident and outage reporting, and using for grants.
- FAQ sites: Provide answers to questions that are normal services and products, services, special occasions, policies, and procedures.
- Customer self-service: Provide all-day client self-services, such as warranty registration, returns, support inquiries, appointments, and bookings.
- Partner support: Streamline business processes with partners, such as supplier onboarding, sustainability monitoring, inquiry management, and merchant support.
Power Pages is already in action around the world
With its origins in Power Apps portals, from sales to government services, Power Pages has already been being used by customers all over the world:
- King County delivers services which are critical better. The King County Department of Information Technology is rolling out more than 200 solutions on Microsoft Power Platform, including a wide range of Power Pages sites used to support wellness services, distribute property and tax information, manage occasion registration, and much more to better serve its constituents.
- City of Kobe connects citizens to information that is key COVID-19. The japanese federal government announced a support program that permitted every citizen to obtain a subsidy as part of its COVID-19 response. Local authorities were frequently overrun with call volume. The City of Kobe quickly routed its citizens to an system that is online reduced 40,000 daily calls by 90 per cent and reassured citizens that their needs had been being met.
- Rockwell Automation brings visibility, new abilities to vendors. Fortune 500 company Rockwell Automation provides automation that is commercial digital transformation methods to global customers. The company uses Power Pages to create portals with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales to help automate selling that is manual.
Today Explore Power Pages
Ready to design websites that are data-centric writing code, customize them to meet your business requirements, and launch with confidence on a secure, trusted platform? Then get going having a free trial of Power Pages today. We can’t wait to see just what you shall build for the clients, partners, and communities.